• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Food Network Kitchens

NulloModo

they've certainly had gas in the studio for some time now. i assume it's gas as i've seen flames as long as i can remember. did david r. have gas? i'm trying to remember back that far.

I think I remember that David R. didn't have gas. Neither did the first Essence of Emeril set. The reason I was thinking that is because I thought it really odd that here the hot shot food guys were having to deal with electric. Then there was a special, I think, (or was it an article) about their move to a new studio where they could get gas. This was quite some time ago, though.

Linda LaRose aka "fifi"

"Having spent most of my life searching for truth in the excitement of science, I am now in search of the perfectly seared foie gras without any sweet glop." Linda LaRose

• 2 weeks later...