• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

Well...this has been a "fun" almost year.

Here is the list of what I have to get rid of.  PM me with titles you want and I can ship up to 70 lbs in the states and 20 lbs to Canada so don't be shy.  First come, first served ....

Branch, Susan                                    Autumn                           CLAIMED

Capon, Robert F                                Capon on Cooking

Food for Thought

Clark, Jacqueline                              Mediterranean: food of the sun                 CLAIMED

Cookbook compiled by the staff, families and friends of the California Institute for Men

Day, Bunny                                         Catch 'em Hook 'em and Cook 'em

Duff, Haylie                                        The Real Girl's Kitchen

Feingold Family Favorites

Gluten Family Favorites

Lukins, Sheila                                    All around the world cookbook

McCalman, Max                               Cheese               CLAIMED

Recipes:  the cooking of Scandinavia (Time Life)                       CLAIMED

Smith, Jeff                                        The Frugal Gourmet on our immigrant ancestors

Southern Living Christmas Cookbook 2011

Thompson, Terry                              Cajun-Creole Cooking                            CLAIMED

suzilightning

suzilightning

Here is the list of what I have to get rid of.  PM me with titles you want and I can ship up to 70 lbs in the states and 20 lbs to Canada so don't be shy.  First come, first served ....

Branch, Susan                                    Autumn

Food for Thought

Clark, Jacqueline                              Mediterranean: food of the sun                 CLAIMED

Cookbook compiled by the staff, families and friends of the California Institute for Men

Day, Bunny                                         Catch 'em Hook 'em and Cook 'em

Gluten Family Favorites

McCalman, Max                               Cheese               CLAIMED

Recipes:  the cooking of Scandinavia (Time Life)

Smith, Jeff                                        The Frugal Gourmet on our immigrant ancestors

Thompson, Terry                              Cajun-Creole Cooking

suzilightning

suzilightning

Branch, Susan                                    Autumn

Food for Thought

Clark, Jacqueline                              Mediterranean: food of the sun

Gluten Family Favorites

McCalman, Max                               Cheese

Recipes:  the cooking of Scandinavia (Time Life)

Thompson, Terry                              Cajun-Creole Cooking