• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Beer Glasses

Cornellrob

I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but does anyone know of any reputable online sites or retail outlets from which I could find an array of beer glasses available for sale? Not the standard pint glasses - looking for glasses to serve different styles of beer in - like a nice belgian ale or perhaps a doppelbock.

I've been doing some searches online and have found a couple sites, but was maybe looking for a recommendation from someone who has actually purchased or built up a glassware collection. Thanks!

I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but does anyone know of any reputable online sites or retail outlets from which I could find an array of beer glasses available for sale?  Not the standard pint glasses - looking for glasses to serve different styles of beer in - like a nice belgian ale or perhaps a doppelbock.

I've been doing some searches online and have found a couple sites, but was maybe looking for a recommendation from someone who has actually purchased or built up a glassware collection.  Thanks!

I collect all manner of antique barware. Other than retail outlets like Mr. Pink in New York, or funky retro antique shops, eBay has a wealth of stuff if you're willing to go cyber-picking through the flea market. I've found some beautiful schnapps glasses, and a really cool set of pilsner glasses wtih etched polka dots on them.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

I have been able to get several styles of glasses from my wine/beer store free of charge. I've recently discovered the joys of belgian beers, and most producers have what I call "signature glasses".

I just asked my retailer and he had the wholesaler send out some glassware with his next shipment, and gave me some to boot!