• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

For the brewers out there

sylunt1

Hello brewers...

Just wanted to let you all know about a new feature on Brew-Monkey.com. Over the last few months I have been putting together a database of yeast info and how it works with the different beer styles. If you go to the Yeast Information section of http://www.brew-monkey.com/brewschool/ you can check it out. It has taken quite a bit to compile the data and code the pages - so I hope you find it useful. I haven't seen anything like this on the web before - so maybe I'm the first :)

As always, if you have articles, product reviews or other related items that you want posted - please let me know.

If you know someone who may be interested - please pass this on. Hope to see you around on Brew-Monkey.com.

Brew-Monkey.com - Your source for brew news, events, reviews, and all things beer.