• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Lunch in Bethesda?

bobby29

one can do no better than recommend the blue-crab (maryland) outpost of downtonwn's jaleo.

ive heard variegated reports on a (french)midwestern french bistro called mon ami gabi.

is it that hard to prepare a lugubrious steak frites?

its been known to happen in our mileu and purlieus....personally... well its not in bethesda an environ us northeast brooklanders dont get to that much: why travel to montgomery county's antiquated draconian liquour laws when exquisite tapas (and french bistro fare) exist at a certain 7th and f establishment, the flagship of which bethesda chain is in question?

there is no love sincerer than the love of food

- george bernard shaw

i feel like love is in the kitchen with a culinary eye, think she's making something special and i'm smart enough to try

- interpol

one can do no better than recommend the blue-crab (maryland) outpost of downtonwn's jaleo.

ive heard variegated reports on a (french)midwestern french bistro called mon ami gabi.

is it that hard to prepare a lugubrious steak frites?

its been known to happen in our mileu and purlieus....personally... well its not in bethesda an environ us northeast brooklanders dont get to that much: why travel to montgomery county's antiquated draconian liquour laws when exquisite tapas (and french bistro fare) exist at a certain 7th and f establishment, the flagship of which bethesda chain is in question?

What Frogprince is trying to say is, why the hell do you want to eat in Bethesda?

Come into the city.

Mark

What Frogprince is trying to say is, why the hell do you want to eat in Bethesda?

Come into the city.

if it werent for antiquated archaic prose of faulkner and dickens and joyce and galdos this is exactly what iam saying

there is no love sincerer than the love of food

- george bernard shaw

i feel like love is in the kitchen with a culinary eye, think she's making something special and i'm smart enough to try

- interpol