• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Seattle Suggestion

Try and take some time to just hang out and people-watch too at some place with outdoor seating. Broadway's great for that. Or just wander around. If you go to that frites place, you'll want to be walking them off while eating!

And yes, please visit us budding culinary students at SCCC for lunch Tuesday - Friday 11:15am - 1pm! :raz:

Pat

"I... like... FOOD!" -Red Valkyrie, Gauntlet Legends-

la spiga is right where you'll be, but it's closed monday and tuesday.

are you staying in the new silver cloud? someone mentioned that the hotel restaurant (cayenne?) might be interesting, has anyone tried it

sazerac would be far for breakfast from there.

if you work 9-5, try and get out early/come in late/take a long luch one day to see the market.

As others have stated, I was not overly thrilled with Cayenne either. You can read my own take on it here.

-Kate

-----------

My food blog:

Accidental Hedonist - Food, travel and other irrelevent irreverence