• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

looking for indian chefs

Vishal Khosla

Does anyone know any Indian chefs or cooks in the U.S. or Canada that are looking for an opporotunity? Or where one can find them?

Thanks...Vishal

(vishalkhosla45@hotmail.com)

Stand in line my friend and bring something to entertain yourself as its a long line.

Bombay Curry Company

3110 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. 703. 836-6363

Delhi Club

Arlington, Virginia

Does anyone know any Indian chefs or cooks in the U.S. or Canada that are looking for an opporotunity? Or where one can find them?

Thanks...Vishal

Stand in line my friend and bring something to entertain yourself as its a long line.

bhasin, if my current racket doesn't work out can i apply? i must admit up front that i don't know how to make chicken tikka masala--deal-breaker? :-)

Thanks...Vishal

bhasin, if my current racket doesn't work out can i apply? i must admit up front that i don't know how to make chicken tikka masala--deal-breaker? :-)

Mongo,

I beg you to join me. With a face like yours and your linguistic skills you dont need to cook, just throw some pans around and shake some spoons. I will be a millionaire.

bhasin

Edited by BBhasin (log)

Bombay Curry Company

3110 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. 703. 836-6363

Delhi Club

Arlington, Virginia