• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bejerovka

jersey13

I visited the Czech Republic some years back and I fell in love with a Czech liquer called Bejerovka. With the weather warming up, I have thoughts of sipping a B&T (Bejerovka and Tonic). Any suggestions where it can be found in Montreal or the surrounding area?

Sorry, no idea about availability in Montreal. But it just recently started showing up in the ritzier boozaterias here in Houston, so a determined search of a cosmopolitan burg like Montreal should yield good results without too much effort. And they do have a website, though the address escapes me.

When you do find it, get yourself a cafe sua da rig and some chicory coffee (Cafe du Monde or something similar). Becherovka and cafe sua da is the most delightful coffee-and-booze combination ever concocted.

Nam Pla moogle; Please no MacDougall! Always with the frugal...