• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Meccas for Foodies in darkest North London

Oh sorry, can't do 23/24th I am afraid, lunching in Bray at our friend's expense ( although he doesn't know it yet :biggrin: )and then staying at friends.

And we are away in Cornwall for a few days 7/8th May. Other than that - we are clear.

Happy to help

I am pleased to report that the Palmers Green farmers market is still going. Today there were 2 meat stalls (one organic), a fish stall from dorset, 1 bread stall, 1 patisserie, 2 veg stalls, one dairy stall,a fruit juice stall and a soap stall (hopefully haven't forgotten anything). 10-2 in the station car park on Sundays.

I am pleased to report that the Palmers Green farmers market is still going. Today there were 2 meat stalls (one organic), a fish stall from dorset, 1 bread stall, 1 patisserie, 2 veg stalls, one dairy stall,a fruit juice stall and a soap stall (hopefully haven't forgotten anything). 10-2 in the station car park on Sundays.

This sounds brilliant. Now all I have to do is figure out where Palmer's Green is! :wacko:

One of the many joys I have to look forward to when relocating to N10. Thanks!

Thanks Hornet,

Deeply ashamed to say that I haven't been, eventhough it's only few minutes from where we live. We will hopefully make it over there this weekend.

Was the fish stall any good?

Hallie- its only ten minutes from Muswell Hill. So no fear.

Edited by Bapi (log)