• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

And the winners are. . .

I'm happy to announce the winners of Gary and Mardee's books:

The winner of Gary's The Joy of Mixology is sml311, and TrishCT has won a copy of Mardee's The Bartender's Best Friend.

Congratulations! Thanks for participating in the Q&A.

Thanks! I feel so bad that I haven't checked the site in a few days!!! Good excuse though.

SML

"When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!" --Ralph Wiggum

"I don't support the black arts: magic, fortune telling and oriental cookery." --Flanders

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I just received my "Bartender's Best Friend" book in the mail, and it is excellent! A very nice, comprehensive bar drink guide. I can't wait to expand my horizons.

Thank you so much Mardee!!!

Just one caveat....

My 18 year old son was thumbing through it and found a drink called a Blow Job containing butterscotch schnapps, irish cream liqueur, and whipped cream. "Mom," he says, "I know what I am going to order from a cocktail waitress on my 21st birthday..."

Edited by TrishCT (log)