• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAZ

And the winners are. . .

4 posts in this topic

I'm happy to announce the winners of Gary and Mardee's books:

The winner of Gary's The Joy of Mixology is sml311, and TrishCT has won a copy of Mardee's The Bartender's Best Friend.

Congratulations! Thanks for participating in the Q&A.

Janet A. Zimmerman, aka "JAZ"
Manager
jzimmerman@eGullet.org
eG Ethics signatory
Author, The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook and All About Cooking for Two

Thanks so much, this book will definitely be very useful for me!

Thanks! I feel so bad that I haven't checked the site in a few days!!! Good excuse though.

SML

"When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!" --Ralph Wiggum

"I don't support the black arts: magic, fortune telling and oriental cookery." --Flanders

Wow, I just received my "Bartender's Best Friend" book in the mail, and it is excellent! A very nice, comprehensive bar drink guide. I can't wait to expand my horizons.

Thank you so much Mardee!!!

Just one caveat....

My 18 year old son was thumbing through it and found a drink called a Blow Job containing butterscotch schnapps, irish cream liqueur, and whipped cream. "Mom," he says, "I know what I am going to order from a cocktail waitress on my 21st birthday..."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0