• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

My thanks.

drcocktail

I want to thank everyone who made me feel so at home over with Gary & Mardee's Q&A. The pace of these boards is perfection. The people - you are wonderful. I came to post aquestion for Gary & Mardee, but then was drawn in to the high levels of discourse there, here, and on other boards. eGullet is a gem. I mean, cocktails aside, you have a rum forum hosted by Ed Hamillton! How could I NOT hang around? So I imagine you'll see a bit more of me - until you call last call or 86 me!

Again, my thanks.

Ted "Dr Cocktail" Haigh

Welecome again! We're very glad to have you here and your contributions have already been outstanding. Be careful......It's a very easy site to get addicted to. :biggrin:

Marlene

Practice. Do it over. Get it right.

Mostly, I want people to be as happy eating my food as I am cooking it.