• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Mc Cormick

Rene

:wacko:

Hi you all.

On Ebay I found statues of Mc Cormick rum. They are great, so I bought them. Now I am looking for information about these statues and their rum. Is there a site with info about Mc Cormick. Does it still excist? etc.

Best regards,

René

The more information, the better.

Rene van Hoven

www.Rumpages.com

• 10 months later...

It seems that no-one knows Mc Cormick Rum. Perhaps if I ask again, somebody remembers something about this product. So here it goes:

Can anybody give me information (even the slightest) about this Mc Cormick Rum?

The more information, the better.

Rene van Hoven

www.Rumpages.com

It seems that no-one knows Mc Cormick Rum. Perhaps if I ask again, somebody remembers something about this product. So here it goes:

Can anybody give me information (even the slightest) about this Mc Cormick Rum?

http://www.rum.cz/galery/nam/us/mccormick/-i cannot tell a lie :wink: i googled

"Food is our common ground,a universal experience"

James Beard

Hmm, I guess there used to be another McCormick around... the only one I am familiar with is the company that provides bottom shelf rotgut in just about every category of liquor...

He don't mix meat and dairy,

He don't eat humble pie,

So sing a miserere

And hang the bastard high!

- Richard Wilbur and John LaTouche from Candide

• 2 weeks later...

McCormick distills and bottles almost every kind of spirit. Unfortunately, I've yet to find a McCormick product that I'd consider to be superior to almost anything. I wouldn't conisder them necessarily bad, but certainly not worth pursuing unless you just need some alcohol.

Edward Hamilton

Ministry of Rum.com

The Complete Guide to Rum

When I dream up a better job, I'll take it.