• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ccp900

ccp900

I was looking at a nemox crea 3k and nemox crea 5k. These things are expensive little buggers!!!!!

i wanted to have a commercial level maker for very small batches.  The cost is almost prohibitive!!  Where I am at, the 3k touch is a whopping 4,600 USD while the 5k is at 7,000usd

theres a cheaper seller but they aren’t the official distributor....they’re selling around 800-1000 usd cheaper.  Even at that price it is quite expensive......I can buy it but I’m second guessing lol.

will it make better ice cream, yes I think so. Why do I want to buy it? Maybe I can sell a pint here and there but I am  not really pushing this to be a business but I do want to see how it fares in the open market.....

there is no seller of musso here otherwise I might have gone musso 5030 but with the import tax that thing will end up to be 2,000 to 3,000 usd I bet

i so envy you guys there in the US for Amazon stuff

ccp900

ccp900

I was looking at a nemox crea 3k and nemox crea 5k. These things are expensive little buggers!!!!!

i wanted to have a commercial level maker for very small batches.  The cost is almost prohibitive!!  Where I am at, the 3k touch is a whopping 4,600 USD while the 5k is at 7,000usd

theres a cheaper seller but they aren’t the official distributor....they’re selling around 800-1000 usd cheaper.  Even at that price it is quite expensive......I can buy it but I’m second guessing lol.

will it make better ice cream, yes I think so. Why do I want to buy it? Maybe I can sell a pint here and there but I am  not really pushing this to be a business but I do want to see how it fares in the open market.....

there is no seller of musso here otherwise I might have gone musso 5030 but with the import tax that thing will end up to be 2,000 to 3,000 usd I bet

ccp900

ccp900

will it make better ice cream, yes I think so. Why do I want to buy it? Maybe I can sell a pint here and there but I amp not really pushing this to be a business but I do want to see how it fares in the open market.....