• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

It's Fat Tuesday, ya'll :)

I'm not as on the ball as I was last year....I don't know what I'm making for tonight yet.  I do have some oysters....I do have fixings for muffaletta's ..

My mom made this yesterday --a savory boudin king cake.  She made her own bread.  She sent me pictures.  It looks scrumptious.

edited to say that I tried to get live crawfish delivered here today, but they couldn't do it.  They will be here Friday, though...so yeah, crawfish boil for us...so it's like Mardi Gras week here :) 

Anyone doing anything special?  

Shelby

Shelby

It's Fat Tuesday, ya'll :)

I'm not as on the ball as I was last year....I don't know what I'm making for tonight yet.  I do have some oysters....I do have fixings for muffaletta's ..

My mom made this yesterday --a savory boudin king cake.  She made her own bread.  She sent me pictures.  It looks scrumptious.

Anyone doing anything special?