• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

I love Valentine’s Day and usually make a big deal out of it - cooking a special meal. I even decorate most years. But I’ve been so sick this year that I don’t even have our house  undecorated from Christmas yet. I had a nice meal planned with scallops with miso mustard sauce and some nice things to go with it, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Not sure exactly what we’re gonna do, depends so much on any given day.  I do not have a serious illness, don’t wanna worry anybody! It’s just been a series of aggravating things first a virus, then an infection, and now it turns out that I’m anemic. 🙄

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

I love Valentine’s Day and usually make a big deal out of it - cooking a special meal. I even decorate most years. But I’ve been so sick this year that I don’t even have our house  in decorated from Christmas yet. I had a nice meal planned with scallops with miso mustard sauce and some nice things to go with it, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Not sure exactly what we’re gonna do, depends so much on any given day.  I do not have a serious illness, don’t wanna worry anybody! It’s just been a series of aggravating things first a virus, then an infection, and now it turns out that I’m anemic. 🙄