• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Single Favorite Food

Kim WB

:biggrin:

Cheese.

hmmm... perhaps the same concerns apply as to the primaries..if the leader is announced early on, will it affect the votes still to come? :laugh: Can we expect the Dean supporters..oh, I mean the pork supporters to rallytheir troops to get to the polls??!! :laugh:

EVERYTHING

Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing.

Cheese.

hmmm... perhaps the same concerns apply as to the primaries..if the leader is announced early on, will it affect the votes still to come? :laugh: Can we expect the Dean supporters..oh, I mean the pork supporters to rallytheir troops to get to the polls??!! :laugh:

:laugh:

No statistical anomaly, Kim; I just love my dairy goods. Now if I wanted to bias the results, I'd be doing intermittent, successive single posts for:

Gruyere.

Brie.

Camembert.

Emmenthaler.

Gouda.

Gorgonzola.

Parmesan.

Goat.

Feta.

...and so forth. I might get another vote in, maybe even two, before you yelled "FOUL!"

But no. This is Chicago, to be sure, but I'm not "voting early and often."

Me, I vote for the joyride every time.

-- 2/19/2004