• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Single Favorite Food

Kim WB

WINGS

medium -no celery - with cheese and a house salad and whatever is interesting on tap - DO NOT GIVE ME BUD

my ususal order at the moose :biggrin:

edited for my beer order - though sheri usually knows it when i walk in

Edited by suzilightning (log)

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites

gribbenes

tied with

shellfish (esp. lobster)

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Ok, here are some tallies, but be warned I was a bit liberal in my interpretations, and did not include any answer that had more than one food, even if they didn't use the space bar..( steamedclamsandpizza indeed! :raz: )

The leaders are

cheese with 9 votes,

bacon or cured pork products 8,

pasta 7

pork 6

pizza 5

sushi 5

sausage or forcemeats :wub: 5

chocolate 4

I didn't count "meat", too general..and if anyone can clue me in on what osmazome is, I'll count it! :laugh: