• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Oh, for the love of Moretti!

beans

This appeared today on Business Wire.

Beer lovers everywhere are in for a treat this Valentine's Day. Moretti Beer is offering its traditional Italian pilsner paired with two special deals designed as the "perfect match" for Valentine's Day whether consumers are buying for friends, family or that special someone.

:raz:

edit to rework link

Edited by beans (log)

Yuk... I'll stay away from that one. I hate Valentine's Day. My plan is to get inebriated that Saturday night since Valentine's falls on Saturday. My birthday is that Tuesday so I have to postpone the birthday celebration with friends until the next Saturday. Yet another reason to hate Valentine's Day even more! :angry:

Sounds weird, but I'm really wishing they did this promo with Moretti Birra Rosso, a superb, malty, red-hued beer that hard to find but utterly delicious.

Rich Pawlak

Reporter, The Trentonian

Feature Writer, INSIDE Magazine
Food Writer At Large

MY BLOG: THE OMNIVORE

"In Cerveza et Pizza Veritas"