• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

two new restos on upper saint-laurent

gus_tatory

I was there again Saturday night.

Lots to like here but I'm not quite as enthusiatic as you Identifiler. The ventilation is a big problem at this restaurant. I sat in a noisy room full of bacon fat smoke all night. Not too pleasant.

Anyway, I'll save the details for Saturday's review.

Didn't really think about that... last night was 4 tables max at the same time, it was dead silence and no smoke.

I also wanted to say that the music selection is very good. I am not super enthousiastic but I didn't see any serious flaws last night. There isn't a ton of details and some items could use more research but that'sabout it.

Don't get me started ! It's the weirdest thing... As a scientist, I know it doesn't make sense but it's just compressed I guess.

Here is what I had: http://www.oxygizer.com/newsini.htm

The bottle is compressed not carbonated, the water is actually flat, however it is interesting to serve, on opening it makes a fizz, on serving, the glass is full of bubbles and some remain after a minute or two. However, it is completely flat water, very odd and very funny.

Of course it's a marketing ploy ! We only bought it becuase my freind thought I should get some oxygen in my moronic brain cells.

THC is not soluble in water, only in DMSO or Methanol. mouahahaha, we need to find something else to make our cool millions...