• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

lobster souffle

I greatly enjoyed your article on the Lobster souffle. In the article, you talked about two different version of the Lobster souffle: the first one was put together from two different recipe sources (ie. Julia and Jacque Pepin), the second one was developed with another chef. How do you come about developing the second recipe, and if we promise that we won't tell anyone, would you share both recipes with us?

Ya-Roo Yang aka "Bond Girl"

The Adventures of Bond Girl

I don't ask for much, but whatever you do give me, make it of the highest quality.

I've sent out 575 copies of the lobster souffle recipes. If you guys didn't receive your copies, please send in another request to lobstersouffle@earthlink.net. We weren't prepared for this level of popularity. It's gotten in the way of my answering more e-Gullet questions.

I had toyed with posting the recipes in one of my answers here, but that would probably be considered improper or something.

Jeffrey -- that would be great, and not improper at all. If it's okay with you, we could then copy it into the eGullet Recipe archive so that it would be easy for people to find.

Thanks much for being so generous with your time here at eGullet.

Jeffrey -- that would be great, and not improper at all. If it's okay with you, we could then copy it into the eGullet Recipe archive so that it would be easy for people to find.

Dear Richard and Bond Girl:

Plese tell me how to send in the recipe. It's written in MS Word for Windows. I'd be happy to.

Jeffrey

P. S. And Bond Girl, why are you called that. Do you work at Bond Street? Are you a rich young Bond trader. Etc.

Dear Richard and Bond Girl:

Plese tell me how to send in the recipe. It's written in MS Word for Windows. I'd be happy to.

Jeffrey

P. S. And Bond Girl, why are you called that. Do you work at Bond Street? Are you a rich young Bond trader. Etc.

I neither work on Bond Street or am a wealthy bond trader, but a mere 007 fan. :laugh:

Ya-Roo Yang aka "Bond Girl"

The Adventures of Bond Girl

I don't ask for much, but whatever you do give me, make it of the highest quality.