• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

** VOTE FOR eGullet.com in the TOP 100 Culinary Sites! **

And FoodTV. :)

I just voted, like the fervent eGulletarian I am. Hey, let's put on a political party! No, really -- we deserve a voice in this mess of a world. eGulletarians unite!! :biggrin: Now, whom shall we nominate as our candidate for, um, Big Daddy/Momma??

Great to have topped FoodTV, even with its recently spiffed up site . . .

you know, the *last* time we pushed our name higher on the list awbrig found us.  let that be a lesson to you all.  :blink:

I'm sorry. Fatus and Perlow can hold a gun to my head this time and I'm not going to be able to fake enthusiasm. :biggrin:

for those who ARE determined to push eGullet into the "prestigious" Hall of "Fame", here is the current link for eGullet's position as of today's date, so you don't have to flip back a page to find it. :wink:

http://chef2chef.net/rank/inter2.shtml

Jon Lurie, aka "jhlurie"

This doesn't make sense to me.  There must be promotional and other considerations at work.  How else to explain how some obscure one person site can be so high in the voting?

You referring to "Bitsy" or "Steph"?

Actually the site at #2 seems to be holding that position without a working website attached to it. :shock:

Jon Lurie, aka "jhlurie"

• 5 weeks later...

I just voted and egullet was listed at #29. vote again.

It is good to be a BBQ Judge.  And now it is even gooder to be a Steak Cookoff Association Judge.  Life just got even better.  Woo Hoo!!!