• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rodizio

God's gift to mankind? Brazil's greatest contribution to cuisine? Discuss.

Oh, and wheres your favorite place to get it in NYC? Or Jersey?

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

Churrascaria Plataforma. I devote one of my most rapturous essays to the place in the book. I've never been to the one in Queens, but Plataforma is better than Plantation, its sister-restaurant on Central Park South.

yrs

Mr. Cutlets

Mr-Cutlets.com: your source for advice, excerpts, Cutlets news, and links to buy Meat Me in Manhattan: A Carnivore's Guide to New York!

Churrascaria Plataforma.  I devote one of my most rapturous essays to the place in the book.  I've never been to the one in Queens, but Plataforma is better than Plantation, its sister-restaurant on Central Park South. 

yrs

Mr. Cutlets

Try Greenfield Churascarria in (Corona) Queens. It's better. Don't try Master Grill (In Flushing). ick

There are also small churascarria restaurants in Astoria, but Ive only tried Girasol, and wasn't impressed.

-Jason

Churrascaria Plataforma.  I devote one of my most rapturous essays to the place in the book.  I've never been to the one in Queens, but Plataforma is better than Plantation, its sister-restaurant on Central Park South. 

yrs

Mr. Cutlets

Please tell me you're kidding.

yrs

Mr. Cutlets

Please tell me you're kidding.

I'm with you on that. And I had been told that those 2 restauarants aren't related.

-Jason