• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Need North NJ Caterer for Wedding

Casey

The Madison Hotel catered my wedding at the Bellwood Mansion in Madison. They were fantastic. Food was delicious and abundant. Don't know if they will cater weddings at other locations, though. Contact: Tim McHale, Catering Manager, 973-285-1800, ext. 526.

I have been to a few affairs that have been catered by the Petite Cafe

503 Franklin Ave, Nutley NJ 07110 973-667-7778

ask for Maureen.

They were very professional and the food was great.

Most of the events I have been to in NJ with a few exceptions have been unmemorable at best. A friend of mine who lives in north Jersey hosted an event at his home this summer for 150 people and used one of the well know city caterers. Most of the off premise companies will travel to Jersey. For the best try Glorious Foods, Tentation, or Feast & Fete.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a private event planner and can help you. You can email me on lee07062@aol.com (Barbara)

I work with many caterers and can provide you with advice on them as well as any and all aspects of your event.

I'd be more than happy to hear about your event and provide some free advice.

Barb

check out the limestone cafe in peapack gladstone. the owners cathy and george started out as caterers in that area, lots o' money, very conscious of quality-value qoutient. they do a great job. definatly the best two events, one wedding and one huge corporate party, that i have been to in n.j. they really focus on the details.

• 2 weeks later...
Fink's Funky Chicken and Ribs does off site catering.

From pig roasts to some more traditional items (chicken marsala, prime rib, etc) we do it all, check our web site finks site

And Fink can cook, let me tell you.

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

• 2 weeks later...