• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rum & Cranberry juice

Meow-Mix

Rum and cranberry juice is a combination that I haven't seen mentioned here. If looking for new mix variations, you may want to give this a try. It goes very well together imo. It's from Jamaica, where they mix a shot of rum with cranberry hibiscus juice, and ice of course.

I'm not sure but think that one of the reasons it might not have been moentione here is that a lot of the posters like a good rum that is drunk by itself rather than mixed.

I enjoy my rum mixed just as much if not more than straight up. I have been lucky and been able to sit on a Jamaican beach ,sip a fine rum drink and pretend I was a pirate while watching the sun go down.....

Moo, Cluck, Oink.....they all taste good!

The Hungry Detective

thinking about it my post was a load of bollocks really!

I enjoy mixing my rum as well usually in a rum punch or mojito.

Chris Cognac - when you think you are a pirate are you sure it is the rum making you think that?

thinking about it my post was a load of bollocks really!

I enjoy mixing my rum as well usually in a rum punch or mojito.

Chris Cognac - when you think you are a pirate are you sure it is the rum making you think that?

I have the ability to get lost within my own mind....its fun...sure made the rum experiance better, Arrgh Matey!

Moo, Cluck, Oink.....they all taste good!

The Hungry Detective