• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

DC Coast

Monica Bhide

I ate there for dinner a year or so ago and had a whole fried fish. It was tasty, and it was a lot of food so I doubt it's on the lunch menu. Let us know what you had when you return.

I may be responding too late, but I'm not sure how different their lunch menu is from the dinner menu. I love the hudson valley fois gras and the whole fish is excellent.

Also, those beignets are awesome, and the sorbets, and the chocolate mouse with a caramel center....

Sorry, I've got a serious sweet tooth today.

Mendocino Grille and Wine Bar

Sonoma Restaurant and Wine Bar

I may be responding too late, but I'm not sure how different their lunch menu is from the dinner menu. I love the hudson valley fois gras and the whole fish is excellent.

Also, those beignets are awesome, and the sorbets, and the chocolate mouse with a caramel center....

Sorry, I've got a serious sweet tooth today.

Me like chocolate mouse.

Mark