• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Snapple

bsan

Peach Tea....mmmmm

I second this opionion.

Frankly, I always thought Peach Snapple was a manly drink. Right, Cognac?

You'll be happy to know Paul Stanley of KISS thinks so too. I cooked for them awhile back, and Peach Snapple was a big request on his rider. I think we got him regular and diet, and I remember we had a really hard time finding it. (This was around '96).

And I don't think KISS's manliness has ever been called into question :wink:

We need to find courage, overcome

Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody else other than me know that they have this Apple Pie Snapple? (It's a limited edition, right?) Two people I know had it yesterday and they said that it tastes like the crust. :huh:

If you did have it already, what do you think it tastes like?

I think silver suits me so...

...but red is also for me!

Iron Chef Morimoto all the way!

From me, a fan of Iron Chef.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm used to drinking diet sodas; so I prefer the diet lemon, green tea and mint. Hard to find though!

Edited by ludja (log)

"Under the dusty almond trees, ... stalls were set up which sold banana liquor, rolls, blood puddings, chopped fried meat, meat pies, sausage, yucca breads, crullers, buns, corn breads, puff pastes, longanizas, tripes, coconut nougats, rum toddies, along with all sorts of trifles, gewgaws, trinkets, and knickknacks, and cockfights and lottery tickets."

-- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, 1962 "Big Mama's Funeral"

I'm a huge fan of Snapple's Peach Tea. However, it's too damn sweet! I generally end up cutting it 50/50 with water and splashing in a little lemon. Damn, if they'd only cut back on the corn syrup, I buy that stuff by the five gallon bucket.

Chad

Chad Ward

An Edge in the Kitchen

William Morrow Cookbooks

www.chadwrites.com