• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Snacking while eGulleting...(Part 1)

ive never had nutella...!  Ive seen it but never bought it-what does it taste like and what do you put it on?

I like to spread it on thin slices of baguette.

mmmm, Baguettes with nice salty Normandy butter and topped with a good coat of Nutella. Delish.

Right now: glass of wine, and a little quesadilla... :smile:

"There is no worse taste in the mouth than chocolate and cigarettes. Second would be tuna and peppermint. I've combined everything, so I know."

--Augusten Burroughs

breakfast yet another day

iced coffee and a dorayaki, this is sort of like a Japanese pancake and the one I ahve today is filled with a mixture of red bean and fresh cream with a couple of chestnuts thrown in.

Kristin Wagner, aka "torakris"

just finished pint of strawberries

now on to 3 free range egg whites + 1 yolk w. diced country ham chives and bit of crumbled cave aged cheddar. The end slice of a green olive sage focaccia & bottle of saratoga flat spring water

"sometimes I comb my hair with a fork" Eloise

Just finished some charsiew mee (roast pork slices, egg noodles (thin type, with chili sauce ) which I picked up from a hawker food stall outside my office along with a small bag of chopped fresh fruits (kiwi, apple, pinepple, banana). ** burrpp**

Cool Ranch Doritos.

Budweiser in a can. $10.99 for 18 at 7-11, too lazy to walk 9 blocks to 1000 Liqours.

:unsure:

Noise is music. All else is food.

A slice of claire797's bacon/chipotle cornbread, split, toasted, buttered and thickly spread with Adam's crunchy peanut butter. Beverage: a large glass of unsweetend iced tea with two plump wedges of Meyer lemon.