• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Mongolia. Seriously. The Day After.

A friend of a friend of J.'s emailed me a link to your story and I am hanging on every word--this is great stuff and I really am rooting for you to get this published--the pictures alone are fabulous.

I agree completely, except that, in a way, it's already published, right here.

I think it would be a cinch to get it published in a traditional paper form, though.

Michael aka "Pan"

Vengroff, McDowell, sure you can find an eagle or two pretty much anywhere, but you can only find Eagle Hunter in Mongolia. And let me assure you, I've seen a preview, and you have no idea what you're in for with Eagle Hunter.  :shock:

I can't wait. Bring it on, Ellen!

Chief Scientist / Amateur Cook

MadVal, Seattle, WA

Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code

This trip was a Delia's deal no one should miss!

Can't wait for Part 4.

Coincidentally, National Geographic's latest issue contains a story on Mongolia, but yours is better.

--mh

--mark

Everybody has Problems, but Chemists have Solutions.

Just loving this!

Truly some balls-to-the-wall, close-to-the-ground, way-off-the-road professional quality travelling. And great pictures.

I can smell the room in some of the photos.

Great work!

So, are you gonna do a ACT: Mongolia episode next season?

Or is getting lost in the middle of the gobi looking for someone to serve you marmots even too scary for you? :laugh:

But then again, the no veggie diet is right up your alley though, I guess.

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

• 3 years later...