• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Canada

pho

Thank you for participating in this Q&A Mr. Lobel.

I was wondering if you have any future plans to expand the shipping of your product to Canada? I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to order, but have been reminded with great frustration that you currently cannot ship to Canada.

Are there restrictions and red tape that is preventing it from happening, or is it really just a matter of perceived lack of demand?

Thank you very much for your time.

Hi! Thanks for the question. Believe me there certainly is a demand and good reason for us to ship to Canada. It’s all red tape! We should be there sometime after the holidays. To keep up with all the new developments feel free to join our Culinary Club, you can do that by logging on to our website and clicking on “Become a member of the club”.

EL

My Webpage