• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Ultimate Spilling Food On Yourself Topic

Fat Guy

But in a rare occurrence, crumbs from the raspberry square thingy I bought at the coffee shop and tried to eat while driving on the Tri-State tollway did tumble into my cleavage. Luckily, it went straight through.  That's not fun at 75 mph.

:biggrin:

Yeah, crumbs in the boobies tickle, don't they? You don't want crumbs in the cleavage at 75 mph.

:laugh:

Not to mention the looks you get from truckers and SUV's as you try to fish them out. :biggrin:

But in a rare occurrence, crumbs from the raspberry square thingy I bought at the coffee shop and tried to eat while driving on the Tri-State tollway did tumble into my cleavage. Luckily, it went straight through.  That's not fun at 75 mph.

Yeah, crumbs in the boobies tickle, don't they? You don't want crumbs in the cleavage at 75 mph.

Not to mention the looks you get from truckers and SUV's as you try to fish them out. :biggrin:

Reminds me of the time the lox fell off my bagel and into my cleavage when I was driving on Route 128 somewhere in the Boston area, and of course I put the bagel down and fished the fish out. Well, the driver of the truck in the next lane noticed what I was doing... and I noticed that he noticed.. and it's a wonder we didn't crash into each other. :unsure:

Anyhow, he honked at me, and I beeped at him, and I put the lox back on the bagel and continued my breakfast on my 45 minute drive to work in Winchester.

Breakfast was good, and nobody got hurt. :rolleyes:

I was with a group of friends out for sushi. I was wearing a white shirt. Here is the good part; I dropped a piece of sushi from about a foot up in the air- directly into the soy sauce. Everyone at the table got soy sauce on them except me! This was over ten years ago and my friends still remember it!

I also have a tendency to spill red wine or coffee on everything that I own.

I also have a tendency to spill red wine or coffee on everything that I own.

I, on the other hand, have a tendency to spill red wine on my husband. Several weeks ago, he was wearing a brand new polo shirt. I proceeded to spill my wine all over the front of his shirt. It now has a pale purple splotch.

"Some people see a sheet of seaweed and want to be wrapped in it. I want to see it around a piece of fish."-- William Grimes

"People are bastard-coated bastards, with bastard filling." - Dr. Cox on Scrubs

They definitely do.

And what is it with food drops in cleavage that make everyone egg everyone else to offer to orally remove the offending object?! And it isn't just the men that bring it up either.

I remember once at a teppanyaki dinner, when the chef was doing his thang with the crispy-fried prawn heads, that one was flipped underhand towards me.

It bounced off the edge of the griddle, skipped in the sauce dish like a stone on a pond (spraying me with sesame goop) and plopped neatly in my cleavage. As it was searing hot and prickly, I instantly went into some very undignified gyrations while my dad and brother howled with laughter next to me. The chef was terribly apologetic and doubled my portion after that.

:blink:

Oh, and for the record, I would say that I am considered fairly busty at 42E. NOt bad for a Chinese lady!. :raz:

" ..Is simplicity the best

Or simply the easiest

The narrowest path

Is always the holiest.. "

--Depeche Mode - Judas

I remember once at a teppanyaki dinner, when the chef was doing his thang with the crispy-fried prawn heads, that one was flipped underhand towards me.

It bounced off the edge of the griddle, skipped in the sauce dish like a stone on a pond (spraying me with sesame goop) and plopped neatly in my cleavage.  As it was searing hot and prickly, I instantly went into some very undignified gyrations ...

may i be excused for 3 minutes? :blink:

It bounced off the edge of the griddle, skipped in the sauce dish like a stone on a pond (spraying me with sesame goop) and plopped neatly in my cleavage.  As it was searing hot and prickly, I instantly went into some very undignified gyrations ...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's all the time you need? Man, you're fast!

And that's not a good thing.

:rolleyes:

They definitely do.

And what is it with food drops in cleavage that make everyone egg everyone else to offer to orally remove the offending object?! And it isn't just the men that bring it up either.

It bounced off the edge of the griddle, skipped in the sauce dish like a stone on a pond (spraying me with sesame goop) and plopped neatly in my cleavage. As it was searing hot and prickly, I instantly went into some very undignified gyrations while my dad and brother howled with laughter next to me. The chef was terribly apologetic and doubled my portion after that.

:blink:

Oh, and for the record, I would say that I am considered fairly busty at 42E. NOt bad for a Chinese lady!. :raz:

Heehee, your sesame-prawns-in-the-boobies story beats my lox-in-the-boobies story. I think we have a winner!

And Tommy must agree == he's been gone longer than three minutes.

Tommy? :blink:

ARE YOU OK??

Now back to the tits.

I once spilled Chili on my lap while driving on the freeway when i had to break too fast because of a swerving semi-truck.

I was okay, don't worry.

I did eat the spilled kidney beans from my lap though. Is this a bad thing?

I once spilled Chili on my lap while driving on the freeway when i had to break too fast because of a swerving semi-truck. 

I was okay, don't worry.

I did eat the spilled kidney beans from my lap though.  Is this a bad thing?

So you're double-jointed?

And you did this while driving?!

I think I need to meet you, Elmo. :wub:

We could create a major Chili mess on the highway together!

I like the danger of eating while Im driving.  :smile:

Well, I think we need to start PMing. NO need to share this with the rest of the eGulls.

The rest of you, back to thinking about food and boobs.

Tommy?

TOMMY?! :shock:

I'm calling 911. After I talk to Elmo. :wub:

I discovered these amazing wipes by Shout. They are similiar to those handi-wipes you get after a lobster dinner, but they're soapy. Amazingly, they are wonderful for cleaning your shirt after a spill. And small enough to carry in your purse or glove compartment. I found them in the laundry detergent section of the grocery. LOVE THEM.

Songwriter Paul Sanchez from New Orleans has a great line in the song "Louisiana Lowdown and Blue"..

"I was somewhere in the French Quarter in the winter of last year,

Yeah sitting in the square dripping chili on myself.

Then I headed home I heard the sound of heaven in my ears,

Turned and saw a women on the corner singing about Jesus."

Yup. That's New Orleans.

Screw it. It's a Butterball.

Personally, I love Zout stain treater. SO far, I haven't come across anything it can't remove, even the black stuff from the bottom of the stock pot from my hand towels that OxyClean and bleach both failed to remove.

I don't spill often, but when I do, it's coffee (with cream and sugar) tomato sauce, or wine. My chef's jacket is another story entirely (a bus tub handle broke once while carrying tomato sauce to the reach-in during class, smacking myself in the chest with a wooden spoon and bechamel sauce --on top of my LCB logo, not on the white part that wouldn't show)

I find that I rarely spill things into my cleavage, but that is because I tend to lean over my food (and I don't have much cleavage, thank you!)