• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

On a Whim... What are you up to...

Al_Dente

I will be heading to Firefly for a HH glass of wine tonight before dinner.  Anyone else?

I could go for that. What time?

I plan on being there around 545p

Wearing jeans to the best restaurants in town.

I will be heading to Firefly for a HH glass of wine tonight before dinner.  Anyone else?

I could go for that. What time?

I plan on being there around 545p

OK. Things seem to be calming down at the office and I should be able to get out at a reasonable time.

Of course, I've probably just killed any chance of that happening by typing it here!

["Enjoying your Sunday, Don?"

"Uh, no."

Everyone please read this thread which details eGullet's new policy about social events.

Please limit any and all discussion of the new policy to this thread only - since this is a sitewide policy, it is not appropriate to discuss it in this forum and there's nothing I can do about it anyway. That said, DO feel free to PM me, as always, while I continue to figure out how to best process this new policy.

Thanks much,

Rocks.

(feeling like the girl standing behind the rental-car counter getting screamed at)]