• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

interesting web site

MHesse

One of Yahoo's favorite sites for today was this one. It's quite slow for dial-up users like me, so I didn't explore all of it. It looks like an interesting site for the cocktail crowd.

--mh

--mark

Everybody has Problems, but Chemists have Solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Harrington is one of the writers for this site.... which is why a lot of the information is similar to (if not the same as) what he wrote for www.CocktailTime.com

Last time I talked with the folks from Bar.tv they were in the process of doing a bit of a "reset" on the site and some of its content. I'm not sure if they yet consider themselves "officially launched".

-Robert

www.DrinkBoy.com

Paul Harrington is one of the writers for this site.... which is why a lot of the information is similar to (if not the same as) what he wrote for www.CocktailTime.com

Excellent.

I was wondering when I'd get to see new "Alchemist" articles. :biggrin: