• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Brazilian drink with kiwi?

smilingsara

I had a wonderful drink at a Brazilian restaurant called a Rouska (maybe Ruska?) and I have been searching everywhere for a recipe - anyone have any ideas? It had the consistency of a slurpee (I assume it was blended with ice) and the waiter said it had kiwi in it and a Brazilian liquor. Thanks for any help and have a great day!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara :smile:

http://www.songfacts.com

Most of the Brazilian cocktails I've come across have some sort of fruit juice mixed with cachaca. (Their villainous sugar cane rum/brandy ~ deadly by itself, but food of the GODS in concert with anything else...)

Maybe a Google search for that? In the meantime, I'll ask my coffee broker brother, who is the reason I know anything Brazilian at all... :rolleyes: