• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

cooking with man-seed

Smarmotron

Scroll down to Immaculate Ingestion.

Please report back on how this tastes. We should make a category for these drinks, they can be called STN :wacko:

It's gonna be pretty hard to get a buzz when you have to spit it out right after you drink it.

Marsha Lynch aka "zilla369"

Has anyone ever actually seen a bandit making out?

Uh-huh: just as I thought. Stereotyping.

Scroll down to Immaculate Ingestion.

Please report back on how this tastes. We should make a category for these drinks, they can be called STN :wacko:

It's gonna be pretty hard to get a buzz when you have to spit it out right after you drink it.

You know that bumper sticker that says "Mean People Suck"?

I've always I wanted to market a bumper sticker that says "Nice People Swallow." :smile:

at one point i heard of a liquor shot recipe that used as one of its ingredients man-seed.  i think you know what i am talking about.  do you have any what this recip eis?

Why would you want to know about this? Yuk. :huh:

There are plenty of silly named shots using curdled Bailey's Irish Cream. Perhaps the confusion?