• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Indian recipes using squash?

mukki

• 2 months later...

E Mail me if you need Spaghetti, Acorn or Yello Zucchini Squash recipes. Mel@BistroM.com , the most exciting ones i can say are Masala Spaghettiderived from Spaghetti squash and yellow Zucchini Ka Bhartha

"Burgundy makes you think of silly things, Bordeaux

makes you talk about them, and Champagne makes you do them." Brillat-Savarin

E Mail me if you need Spaghetti, Acorn or Yello Zucchini Squash recipes. Mel@BistroM.com  , the most exciting ones i can say are Masala Spaghettiderived from Spaghetti squash and yellow Zucchini Ka Bhartha

Mel -- comeon -- post it online :wub: -- I have some interesting recipes for squash -- let me dig them out and post them as well

Monica Bhide

A Life of Spice

E Mail me if you need Spaghetti, Acorn or Yello Zucchini Squash recipes. Mel@BistroM.com  , the most exciting ones i can say are Masala Spaghettiderived from Spaghetti squash and yellow Zucchini Ka Bhartha

Mel -- comeon -- post it online :wub: -- I have some interesting recipes for squash -- let me dig them out and post them as well

Yeah - I love spaghetti squash, but I'd like to add some spice (no pun intended) to my life.

Bill Russell