• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Modavie Wine Bar Jazz

breezer

Janick is not leaving Les Remparts. He will remain as chef, but add a second sous-chef. He will be in charge of both restaurants, obviously spending a bit more time at the new place until everything gets under way properly. Les Remparts is his baby though, so he will definitely be there as much as possible. He's a very ambitious young chef, and the fact that the restaurants are only three blocks away from each other will allow him to move around quickly.

Hi joey ! Ya I`m Still here and everything is goig very well. I`m very axious for the new restaurant to open .The new menu is in the works as we speak, along with alot of other details......Janick is working very hard and I hope to see you there joey I mist you the last time at Les Chevre. I`ll get back to you guys with more juice about the new place as soon I can. Anthony.