• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pig Pickin' T-Shirt Designs

Varmint

Pigstockgatepalooza

Pigstockgatepalooza Fair

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.

Pigstockgatepalooza

Pigstockgatepalooza Fair

Pigstockgatepaloozaramalamadingdong Fair

-- Jeff

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." -- Groucho Marx

piggy.jpg

I love this. Although Miss Piggy needs to be replaced with Gully :biggrin:

Marlene

Practice. Do it over. Get it right.

Mostly, I want people to be as happy eating my food as I am cooking it.

bigbear, can't you design us a gully-like pig?

I'm not a designer..... I'm a thief.

-- Jeff

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." -- Groucho Marx

That's cute, BB. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why rappers have to hunch over while they stomp around the stage hollering.  It hurts my back to watch them. On the other hand, I've been thinking that perhaps I should start a rap group here at the Old Folks' Home.  Most of us already walk like that.

:biggrin: I like that last one. :biggrin:

Just a couple changes:

I like this one, but shouldn't the pig be wearing a top hat and monocle, as all well-dressed pigs should?

---

Atomic TV - Baltimore Public Access - www.atomicteevee.com

Would you buy furniture from a store called "Unpainted Huffines"?

pig_02.gif

I just get a broken image here.

Bigbear is also in charge of Tommy's avatar.

And it's not working either.

Hope BB is okay. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I've done something terrible: I removed the drawings of Gully getting jiggy with the piggy. Sorry, folks, but I'm just a prude, I guess. :raz:

So, let's get this shirt designed! We don't have a slogan or name yet.

Things that could be on it:

1. eGullet

b. Pig

iii. October 11, 2003

IV. Raleigh, NC

Five. Varmint (very optional)

F. Good graphics

At this point, I'm inclined to do this on Cafepress.com, as we don't have to worry about eating any leftovers. We'll set the profits for this at -ZERO-, so we're not making anything on it.

Let's get this resolved, as I now am wanting a couple in advance for publicity!

Dean McCord

VarmintBites

I tried out the only usable design so far, submitted by zilla, and found something I need to point out. The image needs to be at least 2000 pixels high & wide to look good centered on the t-shirt. The current image is 400, too small.