• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Need recc's for dinners in Dana Point

slice

I have a business convention at the Laguna Niguel. I need places for four nice dinners. One has to be a place to bring two teenage kids. The others will be with clients. Any help is appreciated.

Maybe you should going to Newport Beach, either off PCH or near Fashion Island, with your clients. There are more high end places there than in LN. Or if you don't mind driving further north, you can think about Gustaf Anders in Costa Mesa.

I'd recommend the Bungalow in Corona Del Mar for steaks and seafood. If you're at the Ritz Carlton, they have a good dining room there (called The Dining Room) but the prices are at a premium. Some like the view if not the food at the roof level restaurant at the Surf N Sand in Laguna. Is it called Splashes? I forget.

I'm hollywood and I approve this message.