• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Brunoise

chopper

when i say il cuisine ,it means il cuisine biens ,that above all he cooks extremely well,despite everything else.........im comin to see you on teusday stelio,ill call you though ....i want you to try the sausage my mother made ......

sounds like gurus bitter hes cookin,or bitter about money,dont forget your livin my dream buddy,i wish i was in your shoes some times ,when i see zack and michel i cant help to be a little envious of them,they have accomplished and you have as well what alot of chefs and cooks dream off, the small serious restaurant driven by a solid chef and his team and partners you get along with is what we aspire too ,the big machines i and fred work in are sometimes very trying on the nerves,we dont choose not to cook we are eventually forced too as our obligations are multiplied....the grass is always greener......................

I wasn't complaining about anything. There is so much happening here plus the fact that i'm involved in every decision gets me going and motivates me in a way that i have rarely been. I also understand that guys that don't get to cook that often usually supervise high volume restaurants and i respect that. Don't forget, Lemeac is a big factory and i once was part of it. :wink:

This is my third time at Brunoise, not certain if the menu has seen a new twist since my vacation but I can confirm that every single night there, we have tasted different stuff and in different environements (large party, small party, rush to concert) and it has been solid, solid solid all around in all aspects, but please, let's keep it our little secret, hype can be such a bummer some times.