• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

8 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Yes, but the Crayfish pizza does unfortunately not ... but they have mayonnaise under the cheese. Ever since living a Japan I do like seafood/sweetcorn/mayo combination a lot. Maybe we could petition for adding sweetcorn ?

Pizza Hut here is doing crayfish pizzas at the moment. Whether or not they have corn, I don't know. I never go there - just seen the advertising. Disgusting food pre-assembled and partially cooked in a factory 1000 miles away, frozen then microwaved.

liuzhou

liuzhou

6 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Yes, but the Crayfish pizza does unfortunately not ... but they have mayonnaise under the cheese. Ever since living a Japan I do like seafood/sweetcorn/mayo combination a lot. Maybe we could petition for adding sweetcorn ?

Pizza Hut here is doing crayfish pizzas at the moment. Whether or not they have corn, I don't know. I never go there. Disgusting food pre-assembled and partially cooked in a factory 1000 miles away, frozen then microwaved.