• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Here is the pizza list from the menu of my local pizza place. (I think if you click on the image you will get a larger version.)

20170902_135042.thumb.jpg.a653c189ce03bc2831d9e2dbf208e5ca.jpg

There isn't a single mention of corn, but please believe me every darn one has corn except (so far) the mixed fruit pizza  and the durian pizza (not that I've eaten either, but I have seen them.)

They will hold the corn if you ask (and they remember to tell the people who assemble the things).

Note: "Hot" here means 'popular', not 'spicy.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Here is the pizza list from the menu of my local pizza place. (I think if you click on the image you will get a larger version.)

20170902_135042.thumb.jpg.a653c189ce03bc2831d9e2dbf208e5ca.jpg

There isn't a single mention of corn, but please believe me every darn one has corn except (so far) the mixed fruit pizza  and the durian pizza (not that I've eaten either, but I have seen them.)

They will hold the corn if you ask (and they remember to tell the people who assemble the things).