• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thank you all.

Bux

Marina, I've enjoyed our e-mail conversations leading up to the Q&A and I've particularly enjoyed your posts in threads on various boards here in eGullet. I hope you will find the time to remain part of the community by logging in and sharing information and opinions with us as well as benefitting from what members post. You have our thanks for coming here and sharing your knowledge and interest in the food of the Pyrenees with your detailed and responsive replies to our questions. Thanks also for permission to enter the recipes posted as introduction to the Q&A in eGRA, the eGullet Recipe Archive. We trust this will set a precident for chefs and cookbook authors to follow.

My thanks also to the members for their interest in, and support of, this and other Q&As and for helping make eGullet the success it is rapidly becoming. This Q&A is officially closed to new posts. Please feel free to continue any discussion by starting a new thread in the France, Spain, Cooking or Food Media boards as appropriate.

Robert Buxbaum

WorldTable

Recent WorldTable posts include: comments about reporting on Michelin stars in The NY Times, the NJ proposal to ban foie gras, Michael Ruhlman's comments in blogs about the NJ proposal and Bill Buford's New Yorker article on the Food Network.

My mailbox is full. You may contact me via worldtable.com.

It was truly my pleasure. I want to thank all the organizers and participants of eGullet for having me as a guest eGulleteer and for showing me such genuine hospitality from beginning to end. You posed some very interesting questions and I enjoyed answering them. Special thanks to Bux, Steven Shaw, and Jason Perlow for their support. This Q&A session has sucked me into the vortex of your world, and I will be sure to continue to sift through the eGullet site, jumping into the mix from time to time.

Good eats to all,

- Marina

Edited by Marina Chang (log)

Marina C.