• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The UK Menu Game (2003)

That's spooky Macrosan..i printed the menus for tonight this afternoon and made the same mistake..Cheery instead of cherry. :wacko:

My waitress spotted it as i was leaving (night off! :biggrin: ), but to be honest i couldn't be bothered to reprint it :shock: I told her to tell the guests that they were happy tomatoes

shut up this time, Andy

Is that anyway to speak to your friendly neighbourhood moderator? I wouldn't dream of spoiling the fun. Mainly because I have no idea whatsoever where this menu comes from.

shut up this time, Andy

Is that anyway to speak to your friendly neighbourhood moderator? I wouldn't dream of spoiling the fun. Mainly because I have no idea whatsoever where this menu comes from.

Bapi - touche; a much underrated establishment

Andy - only cos you bloody did the last one five minutes after it went up

J

Edited by Jon Tseng (log)
More Cookbooks than Sense - my new Cookbook blog!

Now, now chaps- lets play nicely.

Pigeon breast with herb rissoto and thyme juice

Herbed free-range Springfield chicken breast with potato fondant

Three creme brulees of vanilla, elderflower and coffee