• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Enjoy New!

torakris

It appears from the picture and the characters beneath each sandwich that they are offering 3 variations ... but I can see that the middle one is a double, and can't tell the difference between the wingers?

Are these three different sandwiches?

The left one is a cheese tsukimi burger, while the right one is a plain tsukimi burger. You can tell the difference from the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw the commercial! The filet-o-fish will be Y100 from Sept. 19-28, but only after 5pm!!

I see many trips to McD's after the gym in my near future...

But how come it looks so much better on the commercial than in real life?

The new cinnamon twist thing looks kind of good, too!

Edited by prasantrin (log)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
The Quarter Pounder finally arrived in Hiroshima. Looks like it will be nationwide soon. Sad thing about the quality of burgers in this city is that the QP is now the best burger in town. Got to get working on opening a burger joint here!

Hmmm... looks like the double QPs here in the states.

Cheryl

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...