• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Ideas for using up hard boiled eggs

torakris

Thank you for all of the suggestions!

I never realized there were so many things to do with hard boiled eggs.

With 30 plus eggs I will be giving quite a few a try! :biggrin:

Kristin Wagner, aka "torakris"

I just verified that the latest version of Martha Stewart Living magazine indeed has an article on marbelizing your eggs. Check it out A.W. Baby!

I dont need Martha or her magazine anymore Shielke. I got you! :smile:

Another good recipe is Japanese style curry rice with potatoes, carrots and onions topped with a hamburger patty and hard boiled eggs.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I swear for the first 3 seconds you had me! I thought you were a mind reader or else you were stalking me!!:biggrin:

I had fogotten I posted it on the dinner thread.

shame on you! :angry::biggrin:

I just verified that the latest version of Martha Stewart Living magazine indeed has an article on marbelizing your eggs. Check it out A.W. Baby!

:wub: sigh

Hey you two! go find your own thread! :biggrin:

This is about Easter eggs for goodness sakes! :angry::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

that egg curry you mentioned in your opening post, torakris, is that japanese style or indian style?

Indian style (with potatoes and tomatoes), I added eggs to a Japanese style curry for the first time last night and found that quite good as well.

:wub: sigh

Hey you two! go find your own thread! :biggrin:

This is about Easter eggs for goodness sakes! :angry::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guess I gotta join that thread, then, 'cause I think Lionel's WAAAAAYYYY cuter than Martha!! :blush::blush::wub::blush: