• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Tyler's Ultimate

Sandra Levine

Big ups to TF. He is using what he has going for himself to bag some babes and make a name for himself on the Food Network. I see no problem with a bit of eye candy for the female and gay male viewership.

Not all chefs need to look like 80's Paul Prudhomme. I think it's cool to look good while you cook. I try to do it myself. If you look good and know how to cook you will have no problems getting a date.

I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille!

David Cooper

"I'm no friggin genius". Rob Dibble

http://www.starlinebyirion.com/

Big ups to TF. He is using what he has going for himself to bag some babes and make a name for himself on the Food Network. I see no problem with a bit of eye candy for the female and gay male viewership.

Not all chefs need to look like 80's Paul Prudhomme. I think it's cool to look good while you cook. I try to do it myself. If you look good and know how to cook you will have no problems getting a date.

I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille!

Oh Boy, here we go again.....

I see they have switched Tyler and Cooks Tour.  Following Tyler is Bourdain headed to Morocco, not sure if it's a rerun or not...

bourdain - rerun

chocolate show - don't know if i can get over him calling the piece of chocolate cloud cake "...a naughty piece of cake..."

think i'll try making that for my husband when he gets home sunday :wub:

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites

I see they have switched Tyler and Cooks Tour.  Following Tyler is Bourdain headed to Morocco, not sure if it's a rerun or not...

bourdain - rerun

chocolate show - don't know if i can get over him calling the piece of chocolate cloud cake "...a naughty piece of cake..."

think i'll try making that for my husband when he gets home sunday :wub:

Tyler "Naughty Cake" Florence. I hope he does a show on offal. Maybe he'd get a more respectable moniker. Right now he's a cake fondler.

Edited by Chef/Writer Spencer (log)

[

Tyler "Naughty Cake" Florence.  I hope he does a show on offal.  Maybe he'd get a more respectable moniker.  Right now he's a cake fondler.

and you say that as if it is a BAD thing

chocolate - rich, cream , smooth.....

Nothing is better than frying in lard.

Nothing.  Do not quote me on this.

Linda Ellerbee

Take Big Bites