• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Trio restaurant, Evanston

Jonathan Day

Ive read Ryne's great and detailed posts on Trio... I dont recall him ever mentioning having a chaperone...His being in High School or whatever doesnt mean anything negative...His great posts speak for themselves...I wish I had his experiences when I was in High School.

Im looking forward to dining with him...Ill probably learn a few things! Give the kid a break....

Edited by awbrig (log)

Being young is certainly no indication of experience, knowledge, or passion.

I think Trio and it's chef prove this every single night of service. I too would love to dine with Ryne, the man knows his food, and I'd say he knows Trio better than any eGulleteer. Have a great time, guys!

TDF, awbrig?

Being young is certainly no indication of experience, knowledge, or passion.

I think Trio and it's chef prove this every single night of service. I too would love to dine with Ryne, the man knows his food, and I'd say he knows Trio better than any eGulleteer. Have a great time, guys!

TDF, awbrig?

Youre right Pixel!

Also, Grant is only 28 or something!

TDF? Of course. :smile:

Edited by awbrig (log)