• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

top restaurants

food dwarf

I am also a Canadian who has now been in London for 9 months. I am working in a one star restaurant and did not have any trouble finding work. My impression was that there is a need for skilled cooks and almost everyone is willing to give you a shot, even the top restaurants. Check out some of the guides like Zagat, Michelin, or even the Time Out eating and drinking guide to London. I found a job my first day in London!

Thanks everyone!!!

Keep the suggestions coming. Thanks for the help :biggrin:

take a look at Restaurant Magazine, they have a recruitment section on their site. to be honest i don't know how good the online version is, but the magazine is excellent, and the recruitment section is quite important.

-che

Che, the restaurant people link I gave earlier is part of the restaurant magazine's site too - just takes you different bits of the site :smile: