• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Best seafood in town

sookeharborkid

How about Maestro SVP on the main? Strictly speaking, for oysters, they seem to be the market leader.

Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

why hide ,fess up ..come have a drink with me and alex anytime,it will be our pleasure,sinclair called me yesterday hes coming in april,we are planning some stuff for him to visit when hes here ,you are welcome to join us.......

yo cook em , all it will be a pleasure..i miss melies late night industry invitational drink fest,its so far from mountain,my bar is open late ,it would be a pleasure to have after work drinks here one night with your crew,ill be an ass ,like usual....i promise.....zck....? call me

to lesley,he wants to see if 'cuisine regionale du quebec' is alive ,i just want to hang out with him for a couple of days and pick his brain,he is always a wealth of information and a very fascinating dude,good drinking buddy as well.....maybe you want to have dinner with him....you would love the old eccentric..oh yeah and hes a black belt too ........watch out.......ciao